- This event has passed.
AI Strategy in Action
Executive Briefing #1 “AI Strategy in Action” Oct. 5, 2023
When: October 5, 2023, 11:30-1:00 EST
Cost: $300 per person with very limited attendance
Topic: “Strategy in Action” with Asha Saxena, Author of The AI Factor, WLDA Founder Presenter: Asha will share her experience and insights from AI Strategy including:
- Why is AI Strategy important, what makes it different and how is it used?
- How do we start to define our AI Strategy and how does our business strategy & objectives inform this process?
- What factors should we consider when producing objectives and setting measurable targets?
Agenda: Asha will present for 45-50 minutes, then take questions submitted up to 2 days in advance and engage with attendees to answer those and follow up questions Outcomes: A Briefing Report will be produced following the event that summarizes topics, questions, and answers.
Why participate in this Briefing?
- You are formulating or updating your AI Strategy
- Your AI strategy is not producing the program, planning, or outcomes you envisioned
- You want to leapfrog competitors and lead strategy development with confidence
- You need more leverage from proven methods to formulate your AI Strategy in full alignment to empower your corporate strategy and digital vision
- Your team needs to understand the relationship between your data and analytic program strategy